NILA was joined by the Clinical Laboratory Management Association, American Medical Technologists, American Association for Clinical Chemistry, AdvuMedDx, American Association of Bioanalysls, and individual laboratory organizations in speaking out against the device tax and working to ensure that Congress is continually reminded of the consequences any additional cuts or cost pressures will have on the laboratory community.
What does CLMA stand for?
CLMA stands for Clinical Laboratory Management Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLMA
We have 19 other meanings of CLMA in our Acronym Attic
- Customer Lead Management
- Customer Lifecycle Management (marketing to customers based on their expected long-term value)
- Cutaneous Larva Migrans (skin disease)
- Cute Little Monster
- Cyber Lady Ministries
- Port Angeles, WA, USA - William Fairchild International Airport (Airport Code)
- Canadian Lumber Manufacturers Association
- Cariboo Lumber Manufacturers' Association (Canada)
- Certified Laban Movement Analyst)
- Che-Lu Martial Arts
- Collegiate Middle Level Association
- Contact Lens Manufacturers Association
- Clear Lake Metropolitan Ballet (Houston, TX)
- Canadian Laboratory Medicine Congress (Kingston, Ontario, Canada)
- Central Laboratory of Mineralogy and Crystallography (Belgium)
- Central Logistics Management Center (NASA)
- Certified Lighting Management Consultant (certification)
- Combined Loyalist Military Command (Northern Ireland)
- Comunità Laici Missionari Cattolici (Italian)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] For the fourth consecutive year, AMT again participated this March as a cosponsor of the annual Legislative Symposium and Legislative Day ("Leg Day") in Washington along with the American Society for Clinical laboratory Science (ASCLS), the American Society for Clinical pathology (ASCP), and the Clinical Laboratory Management Association (CLMA).
LCS is also proud to be members of the American Cancer Society (ACS) and a sponsor of the Clinical Laboratory Management Association (CLMA), Southern California Biomedical Council (SoCalBio), and the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineers (ISPE).
Two major conferences of great interest to laboratorians will be held this month: the 28th Clinical Virology Symposium (CVS) from April 20 through 25 in Daytona Beach, Florida; and the Clinical Laboratory Management Association (CLMA) ThinkLab '12--from April 29 through May 2 in Atlanta, Georgia.
Along with AMT, the event is jointly sponsored by the American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science (ASCLS), the Clinical Laboratory Management Association (CLMA), and the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP).
Conference attendance increases by 30% and draws more than 30 new exhibitors CHICAGO, June 29 /PRNewswire/ -- The Clinical Laboratory Management Association (CLMA) is pleased to announce the success of ThinkLab '10, the association's annual meeting, with a 30% increase in attendance and more than 30 new exhibitors.
The Clinical Testing Automation Standards Steering Committee (CTASSC) announced its mission statement and initial focus area, as well as discussed why automation standards are needed at a breakout session at the Clinical Laboratory Management Association conference in Minneapolis in August.
She is currently the President Elect of the Clinical Laboratory Management Association.