Peter Crockford Clinical Investigation Unit (CIU) at Capital Health's University of Alberta Hospital.
What does CIU stand for?
CIU stands for Clinical Investigation Unit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIU
We have 84 other meanings of CIU in our Acronym Attic
- Cell Interface Unit
- Center for International Understanding
- Central Injection Unit
- Central Interface Unit
- Central Interpretation Unit (UK)
- Centralized Intake Unit
- Centre d'Information sur l'Urbanisme (French: Urban Planning Information Center)
- Channel Interface Unit
- Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria
- Client Interface Unit (connecting an antenna control unit to a host's control unit)
- Club International Universitaire (French: International University Club; various locations)
- Cockpit Interface Unit
- Collective Investment Undertaking
- College Information Unit
- Columbia International University
- Comitato Italiano per l'Unicef (Italian)
- Communications Intelligence Unit (various locations)
- Communications Interface Unit
- Community Information Utility (multimode network delivering information and entertainment)
- Computer Interface Unit