has launched the latest edition of its flagship speech and language product, the Clinical Evaluation of Language Fundamentals - Fourth Edition (CELF(R) - 4).
What does CELF stand for?
CELF stands for Clinical Evaluation of Language Fundamentals (language assessment)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CELF
We have 12 other meanings of CELF in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Language and Ecotours of Patzcuaro (environmental conservation; est. 1983; Michoacan, Mexico)
- Centrais Elétricas de Santa Catarina SA (Brazil)
- Center of Excellence for Learning in Education Science and Technology (Boston, MA)
- Communitatis Europeae Lex (European Union law database)
- Canadian Ethics Leadership Forum (corporate conduct management)
- Center on the Everyday Lives of Families (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Centre d'Exportation du Livre Français (French: French Paper Export Center)
- Centre Européen de Langue Française (French: European Center of French Language; Belgium)
- Certificat Élémentaire de Langue Française (French: Basic Certificate in French Language)
- Choice for Enlightened Living Foundation (New Jersey)
- Consumer Electronics Linux Forum
- CUG-BP (Cytosine-Uridine-Guanine-Binding Protein) and ETR-3 (ELAV (Embryonic Lethal Abnormal Vision)-Type RNA-Binding Protein) Like Factor (protein family)
- Composition Evaluation by Lattice Fringe Analysis
- Centre d'Etudes Linguistiques et Historiques par Tradition Orale (French: Center for Linguistic & Historical Study of Oral Tradition; Niamey, Niger)
- Center for Early Literacy Information (now Reading Recovery Council of North America; Worthington, OH)
- Chiesa Evangelica Luterana in Italia (Italian: Evangelical Lutheran Church in Italy)
- Cleverlearn English Language Institute (Philippines)
- Commitment Efficiency Leadership & Involvement (Quebec schools)
- Compte d'épargne Libre d'impôt (French: Tax-Free Savings Account; Canada)
- Continuing Education, Libraries and the Internet Project (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
has launched a Spanish edition of its flagship speech and language product, the Clinical Evaluation of Language Fundamentals - Fourth Edition, or CELF(R) - 4 Spanish.
As part of the training, which began in the fall of 1999, West Bloomfield School District faculty and staff implemented pre-tests using the Clinical Evaluation of Language Fundamentals - 3 (CELF-3) and the Test of Auditory-Perceptual Skills (TAPS), which are widely-used tests for measuring language and auditory processing performance.