Providing Value to Specific Industry Segments -- Contract Research Organizations (CROs) -- DataLabs Clinical CRO Edition is a highly configurable clinical data management system with a business model that allows CROs to increase revenue and lower costs while providing added client value.
What does CDMS stand for?
CDMS stands for Clinical Data Management System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CDMS
We have 49 other meanings of CDMS in our Acronym Attic
- Compact Deployable Multistatic Receiver
- California Disaster Medical Response Plan
- Congressionally Directed Medical Research Program
- Carpet Dealer Management System (Sicklerville, NJ)
- Centraal DRIP Management Systeem (Dutch traffic management)
- Central Data Management System
- Certification of Disability Management Specialists
- Certified Disability Management Specialist
- Climate Data Management System
- Cologne Database for Molecular Spectroscopy (Cologne, Germany)
- Command and Data Management Subsystem
- Command and Data Management System (NASA)
- Communication Driver Maintenance System (ISDN)
- Comprehensive Data Management System (various companies)
- Computer-aided-design Data Management System
- Configuration Data Management System
- Continuous Deformation Monitoring System
- Contract Data Management System
- Corporate Document Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
2, in all its variations, integrates seamlessly and quickly with your existing adverse event data-capture systems, and with clinical data management systems, minimizing deployment time, validation effort and training recourses.
Making the system work, getting it done on time, and fitting it into the company's broader strategy are among the biggest challenges companies face when implementing a clinical data management system.
There is a tremendous need for an electronic data handling and clinical data management system that creates large and meaningful time and cost efficiencies for the medical device and pharmaceutical industries.
Clinical Data Management Systems (CDMS), Electronic Data Capture (EDC), Clinical Trial Management Systems (CTMS), Electronic Patient Reported Outcomes (ePROs), Radio Frequency Identification Tags (RFIDs) and eDiaries all embody eClinical trial solutions, and the market is witnessing increasing innovation.
The cornerstone of TechCRO is the capability to provide a subscription-based clinical data management system hosted in C3i's fully validated and compliant data center.
New Seamless Integration with Medidata's Cloud-based EDC/CDMS Driving Strong Momentum in New Customer Commitments NEW YORK -- During the first year of offering Medidata CTMS[TM], an innovative cloud-based clinical trial management system, Medidata Solutions (NASDAQ: MDSO) dramatically expanded its CTMS customer base and is launching a major product enhancement--a seamless integration of Medidata CTMS with Medidata Rave([R]), a leading electronic data capture (EDC) and clinical data management system (CDMS).
The company already designs and implements a Clinical Data Management System (CDMS) using SAS PheedIt, a web based system used for paper based as well as EDC trials, with positive results.