What does CCS stand for?
CCS stands for Clinical Classifications Software
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCS
We have 1094 other meanings of CCS in our Acronym Attic
- Cleveland Chamber Symphony (Cleveland, OH)
- Cleveland Corporate Services, Inc.
- Client Centered Selling (insurance)
- Climate Capture and Storage
- Climate Change Science
- Climate Change Secretariat (various locations)
- Climate Change Strategy (various organizations)
- Climate Control Seats (Infiniti)
- Clinic Consult Service
- Clinical Candidate Selection (pharmacological research and development)
- Clinical Cytometry Society
- Clinton Christian School (Upper Marlboro, MD)
- Close Combat Systems
- Closing Coil/Circuit Supervision (power system protection)
- Cloud Classification System
- Club Central des Supporters (French: Supporters Central Club)
- Club Corvette Sweden (automobile club; Sweden)
- Co-Cell Separation
- Coalition for Common Sense (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Coalition for Community Schools