This shift has moved the nation's clinic-based family planning service providers much closer to center stage in the vaccine introduction effort.
What does CBFP stand for?
CBFP stands for Clinic-Based Family Planning
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBFP
We have 2 other meanings of CBFP in our Acronym Attic
- Community-Based Flood Mitigation and Preparedness (Cambodia and Indonesia)
- Community-Based Forest Management Program (Philippines)
- Conservative Baptist Foreign Mission Society (now WorldVenture; Littleton, CO)
- Cooperative Baptist Fellowship of North Carolina
- Carbon Black Filled Natural Rubber
- Carlsbad Field Office (US Department of Energy)
- Chesapeake Bay Field Office (US FWS; Annapolis, MD)
- Cooperating Baptist Fellowship of Oklahoma (est. 1992; Norman, OK)
- Carlsbad Field Office, Office of Regulatory Compliance (US DOE)
- Chronic Biologically False Positive
- Congo Basin Forest Partnership
- Community Based Family Planning Services (Thailand)
- Credit-Based Fair Queueing (service-scheduling algorithm)
- Capacity Building in Forestry Research
- Cluster-Based Failure Recovery
- Coldwell Banker Funkhouser Realtors (Virginia)
- Colliding Beam Fusion Reactor
- Commercial Bank Floating Rate
- Coronary Blood Flow Reserve
- Community-Based Floodplain Resource Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
17) This pattern corresponds with cross-sectional research showing that young women who had made a previous clinic visit were more likely than first-time attendees to have informed parents; (18) findings from these studies suggest that many teenagers who use clinic-based family planning services inform their parents afterward.
Clinic-Based Family Planning and Reproductive Health Services in Africa: Findings from Situation Analysis Studies, New York: Population Council, 1998.