Cline Mining Corporation ( Cline or the Company ) announced today that it has entered into an agreement with Marret Asset Management Inc.
What does CMK stand for?
CMK stands for Cline Mining Corporation (stock symbol; Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMK
We have 20 other meanings of CMK in our Acronym Attic
- Counter-Movement Jump Test
- Central Minnesota Jobs and Training Services
- C. M. Kornbluth (Lemony Snicket)
- Carroll, McNulty and Kull LLC (law firm; metropolitan New York, NY)
- Central Milton Keynes (UK)
- Centre Média Keewu (French; Senegalese educational project)
- Ceza Muhakeme Kanunu (Turkish: Criminal Procedure Code)
- Church Membership Keeper
- City of Milton Keynes (UK)
- Classical Music for Kids (American Classical Orchestra)
- Constructions Mécaniques Kvaternik (French mechanical engineering company)
- Consumer & Market Knowledge
- Conti Mobility Kit (flat tire repair)
- Crabbet, Maynesboro and Kellogg (equestrian bloodline)
- Create My Keepsake
- Cytidine Monophosphate Kinase (genetics)
- Certified Master Kitchen and Bath Designer
- Consortium Maroco Koweitien de Développement (French: Morocco-Kuwaiti Development Corporation)
- Central Missouri Kodály Educators
- Converted Measurement Kalman Filter
Samples in periodicals archive:
division of Kirkland Lake, Ontario has been awarded a second drilling contract by Cline Mining Corporation.
Cline Mining Corporation had yet to secure permits or submit specific plans to the British Columbian government, but it sought the development of the coal mines by 2007.
TORONTO -- ThyssenKrupp MinEnergy, a corporation incorporated under the laws of Germany with its principal office located at Essen / Germany, announced that it has acquired by private placement 4,000,000 common shares and 4,000,000 common share purchase warrants of Cline Mining Corporation ("Cline")(TSX VENTURE:CMK)(for an aggregate purchase price of Cdn$5,440,001.