Santana, Cline Bettridge Bernstein Lighting Design, New York, NY Kacie Stigliano, SBLD Studio, New York, NY Bob Van den Berg, Oshawa, ON Mathew CP Werthner, Graybar Canada, Ottawa, ON Pennsylvania State University Reza Sadeghi South Region Rob Baxter (M), Baxter Controls, Inc.
What does CBBLD stand for?
CBBLD stands for Cline Bettridge Bernstein Lighting Design
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Chesterton Blumenauer Binswanger International (Venezuela)
- Competency Based Behavioural Interviewing (interviewing method)
- Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
- Capacity Building in Biodiversity and Impact Assessment (project)
- Component-Based Business Information Systems Engineering (conference)
- Circuit Board Bulkhead Jack
- Circuit Board Bulkhead Jack, Right angle
- Cercle Budo Bourges Karaté (French karate club; est. 1995)
- Colonial Beach Branch Library (Colonial Beach, VA)
- Computational Biochemistry and Biophysics Laboratory (Barcelona, Spain)
- Canadian Border Boat Landing Program
- Hundreds of Barrels
- Blue Cone Monochromatism
- Center for Biocatalysis and Bioprocessing of Macromolecules (Polytechnic University)
- Center of Biotechnology and Molecular Biology (University of Antofagasta, Chile)
- Center of Brain, Behavior and Metabolism (Germany)
- Centro de Biotecnología y Biología Molecular (Center of Biotechnology and Molecular Biology)
- Certified Bank Branch Manager
- Colorblindness, Blue-Mono-Cone-Monochromatic Type
- Comando de Bombeiros da Brigada Militar (Portugese: Command of Firemen of the Military Brigade)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Michael Hennes, senior associate and project director at Cline Bettridge Bernstein Lighting Designs will discuss several applications and reasons why LED's were specified.
Bernstein, a partner in Cline Bettridge Bernstein Lighting Design in Manhattan, N.
1-2004 and New York State Energy Code 2007) Illuminance Levels: target lighting levels at dining and general areas at FoodParc and Bar Basque = 10-30 fc (different light level presets were created for different times of day); food preparation area = 50 fc Lamp Types: 11 Fixture Types: 11 THE DESIGNERS [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Francesca Bettridge, LC, IALD, Member IES (1980), is president and principal of Cline Bettridge Bernstein Lighting Design in New York City.
Powell, Chip Israel and Hanna Son Lighting Design Alliance Connecticut Science Center, Hartford, CT Francesca Bettridge, Michael Hennes and Alexis Arnoldi Cline Bettridge Bernstein Lighting Design Inc.