Howard Baker apparently didn't like Carnesale's views on the Clinch River breeder reactor program, and he scuttled Carter's selection.
What does CRBR stand for?
CRBR stands for Clinch River Breeder Reactor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CRBR
We have 2 other meanings of CRBR in our Acronym Attic
- Cytoplasmic Retinol Binding Protein
- Cellular Retinol Binding Protein 1
- Caesar Rodney Band Parents' Association
- Canada's Research-Based Pharmaceutical Companies
- Cellular Retinol-Binding Protein I
- Cellular Retinol-Binding Protein Type I
- Centre de Recherche par le Baguage des Populations d'Oiseaux (French: Research Center for the Bird Banding Populations)
- Calais Round Britain Race (regatta)
- Center for Research on Belgian Refugees (online forum)
- Chrome Record Breakers Relics (sports trading cards)
- Cooper River Bridge Run (Mt. Pleasant, SC)
- Costa Rican Bird Route (Rainforest Biodiversity Group; Madison, WI)
- Custom Robo: Battle Revolution (video game)
- Capital Region Builders and Remodelers Association (Latham, NY)
- Copper River Basin Regional Housing Authority (Alaska)
- Clinch River Breeder Reactor Plant
- Crichton Royal Behaviour Rating Scale
- Coral Reef and Benthos Research Unit (Prince of Songkia University; Thailand)
- Cooperative Rules Based Reconnaissance Unmanned System (Proxy Aviation Systems, Inc.; US Air Force)
- Canadian Retinoblastoma Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
It delayed the construction of the Clinch River Breeder Reactor long enough for Congress to kill the project.
When the Clinch River Breeder Reactor (CRBR) project died last year (SN: 11/19/83, p.