These initiatives include the Climate Change Research Initiative to accelerate science-based climate change policy development, and the National Climate Change Technology Initiative to advance energy and sequestration technology development.
What does CCTI stand for?
CCTI stands for Climate Change Technology Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCTI
We have 29 other meanings of CCTI in our Acronym Attic
- Campus California Teacher Group
- Climate Change Task Group (information and research group; various organizations)
- Congenitally Corrected Transposition of the Great Arteries
- Canadian Cable Television Homepage (website)
- Central Coast Treasure Hunters Association (California)
- Central Council of the Tlingit and Haida Indian Tribes of Alaska
- Campus Communications and Technology Integration (Sprint)
- Centre de Compétence en Technologies de l'Information
- Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Commended Training Issue (US DoD)
- Chief's Call To Initiation
- College and Career Transitions Initiative (colleges)
- Composite Can Tube Institute
- Control Center Technology Interchange
- California Council of Testing and Inspection Agencies
- Central Controlling and Testing Institute in Agriculture (plant health, protection, and ecology; Bratislava, Slovakia)
- Coastal Corridor Transportation Investment Area
- Conseils, Consultations, Techniques Industries-Artisanat (French consultation company)
- Child Care Training Information Center
- Chinese Centre for Textile Identification and Conservation
- Clermont County Transportation Improvement District (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are four interagency R&D crosscut priorities: the Climate Change Technology Initiative, the US Global Change Research Program, the Partnership for a New Generation of Vehicles, and High Performance Computing and Communications (including Next Generation Internet), the latter for which President Clinton has already called for a significant funding increase.
Of this amount, $205 million is earmarked for a Climate Change Technology Initiative (CCTI), an interagency initiative to "support research and technology advancements in energy efficiency, renewable energy, and carbon-reduction technologies.
President Clinton is expected to release the administration's home energy tax credit plan later this year as part of his Climate Change Technology Initiative.