1 million euros (US$2,780,000) to support an Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) project to execute climate change action plans in emerging and sustainable cities in Latin America and the Caribbean, reports Caribbean News Now (March 21, 2012).
What does CCAP stand for?
CCAP stands for Climate Change Action Plan
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCAP
We have 95 other meanings of CCAP in our Acronym Attic
- Central Counties Air Operations Unit (UK Air Force)
- Cahier des Clauses Administratives Particulières
- California Community Access Program
- Cancer Chromosome Aberration Project
- Center for Clean Air Policy
- Center for Conflict Analysis and Prevention (US Institute of Peace)
- Central City Auto Parts (Ohio)
- Child Care Assistance Program
- Church of Central Africa Presbyterian
- Civil Commercial Analysis Project
- Climate Change Adaptation Program (various locations)
- Coastal Change Analysis Program (US NOAA)
- Colorado Corrections Alternative Program (Buena Vista Correction Complex)
- Commission Centrale des Appareils à Pression (French: Central Board of Pressure Equipment)
- Compagnie Céci-Arc de Paris (French: Céci-Arc Society in Paris)
- Consolidated Court Access Programs
- Consolidated Court Automation Programs (Wisconsin)
- Converged Cable Access Platform
- Core Curriculum Assessment Program
- Crew Casualty Assessment Process
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sering, Commission Vice Chairperson, said the use of battery-powered vehicles is one of the strategies under the National Climate Change Action Plan (NCCAP) to help reduce the emission of greenhouse gases.
On Wednesday, Stefanov took part in a working group meeting on Bulgaria's National Climate Change Action Plan 2013-2020.
A key sticking point of the quest for a new climate change action plan is a dispute between Washington and Beijing on the US demand for outside scrutiny of action by developing states on climate changed pledges.
As part of Rics' concrete Climate Change Action Plan, unveiled nationally today, the institution will consult with its 100,000 members and commit to a research programme that will gather intelligence on how governments and communities act to bring about change.
Yudhoyono said at the G20 summit in the US city of Pittsburgh in September that Indonesia had decided on a national climate change action plan that would reduce its emissions by 26 percent by 2020.
But as there is already an active Carbon Management Programme in place and a review of the Climate Change Action Plan has just been completed, the council is well on the way to producing the SEAP.
In Yudhoyono's speech, a copy of which was obtained by AFP, the president said Indonesia had decided on a national climate change action plan "that will reduce our emissions by 26 percent by 2020 from BAU (Business As Usual).