We are excited about the opportunity for the Department of Energy and the national laboratories to work with NSF and NASA to accelerate the development and performance of the Community Climate System Model," said Bob Malone, leader of the Climate, Ocean and Sea Ice Modeling project at Los Alamos National Laboratory.
What does COSIM stand for?
COSIM stands for Climate, Ocean and Sea Ice Modeling
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of COSIM in our Acronym Attic
- Coordinadora Sindicatos Bananeros y Agroindustrales de Honduras (Spanish: Coalition of Honduran Banana and Agroindustrial Unions)
- Coffee Science Information Center
- Computer Security and Industrial Cryptography (Catholic University of Leuven; Belgium)
- Canadian Online Secure Information and Communications System (Canadian Department of Foreign Affairs; now obsolete)
- Canadian Outcomes Study in Dementia
- College Sports Information Directors of America
- Commission pour la Simplification des Formalités (French: Commission for the Simplification of Procedures)
- Co-Occurring State Incentive Grant (substance abuse grant)
- Corpus of Spoken Israeli Hebrew
- Canadian Oil Sands Investments, Inc.
- Control Staff Instructions
- Computer Science in Electrical Engineering Committee
- Cooperation for Open Systems Interconnection Networking in Europe
- Coordinated Survey Information Network Exchange (Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources database; Canada)
- Companhia Siderúrgica do Nordeste (Brazil)
- Coherent Signal Processor (radar)
- Computer Open Systems Implementation Program
- Companhia Siderúrgica Paulista (Brazil)
- Canadian Open Systems Interconnection Registration Authority
- Council of Small Industries in Rural Areas (England)