Feldman, Marketing Vice President, Emerging Services, AT&T Client Server Interface TRW Smart Search -- provides a single user interface to multiple information retrieval systems both internal and external to the enterprise.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Client Server Interface
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Cité Scolaire Internationale de Lyon (French school; Lyon, France)
- City Seats Initiative (UK)
- Civil Society Institute (Newton Centre, Massachusetts)
- Civil Society International
- Claim Status Inquiry (Medicare billing tool)
- Classified Salary Index
- Clean Sites, Inc.
- Clearing Subnetwork Identification (Bellcore)
- Cleveland Scientific Institution (UK)
- Client Server Infrastructure (computing)
- Clutter Suppression Interferometry
- Coalition of Service Industries
- Coastal and Small Islands
- Coating Specialists and Inspection Services, Inc.
- Code Sequence Identification (Lavasoft)
- Codeset Independence
- Coelliptic Sequence Initiation
- Cold Start Injector (automotive)
- Colegio San Ignacio (Spanish)
- Collaborative Software Initiative (Portland, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new version of Brisque, the world's most widely used prepress system, transforms the user experience with a new client server interface.
ALK has developed this new client server interface which allows users to generate PC-MILER for Windows routes and maps from all UNIX platforms as well as other environments including VAX/VMS(R).