How to perform the initial client needs analysis and how, or whether, to bill for it.
What does CNA stand for?
CNA stands for Client Needs Analysis (various companies)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CNA
We have 295 other meanings of CNA in our Acronym Attic
- Channel News Asia
- Channel Not Available
- Charles Nechtem Associates, Inc.
- Chicago Nurses Association
- Chief Naval Architect
- Chief of Naval Air (US Navy)
- Child Nutrition Act of 1966
- Chin National Army
- Cinéma Numérique Ambulant (French: Mobile Digital Cinema; various locations)
- Cisco Networking Academy
- Climate Network Africa (Kenya)
- Club Nautique Angevin (French sailing club)
- Club Nautique Autunois (French water sports club)
- Club Nautique d'Antibes (French sailing club)
- Coal and Allied
- Code National d'Alerte (French: National Alert Code)
- Code Not Allocated
- Cognition Naturelle et Artificielle (French: Natural and Artificial Cognition)
- Colistin Nalidixic Agar
- Collective Negotiation Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
The installation process includes a complete system assessment and client needs analysis.
In this role, she will oversee key O2C activities including client needs analysis, transition and implementation, and ongoing management of the people, processes, and technology that support clients' O2C business cycle.