Optima++ users will also have access to the dynamic industry of vendors that support Powersoft products, including training and consulting partners, Client/Server Open Development Environment (CODE) partners who offer a wide range of complementary products and services, and Commercial Application Partners (CAPs) who leverage Powersoft technology to offer customized, packaged application solutions.
What does CODE stand for?
CODE stands for Client/Server Open Development Environment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CODE
We have 77 other meanings of CODE in our Acronym Attic
- Compatible Observability Don't Care
- Cult of Deckard Cain (World of Warcraft Alliance guild)
- Central Office Data Connecting Facility
- Cardiac Output Measured by Dye Dilution
- Central On-Line Data Directory
- Contagious Ovine Digital Dermatitis
- Codons Optimized to Discover Deleterious Lesions
- Campaign for an Open Digital Environment
- Canadian Organization for Development Through Education
- Centre of Digital Enterprise (University of Auckland Business School)
- Coherent Digital Exciter
- Collaborative Distance Education
- Collaborative Ownership and the Digital Economy
- College of Online Distance Education
- Comisión Oaxaqueña de Defensa Ecológica (Spanish: Oaxacan Green Defense Commission; Mexico)
- Committee on Disordered Eating (Manitoba, Canada)
- Common Operating Digital Environment
- Computers Our Dreaded Enemy :-)
- Confederation Of Dental Employers
- Conference Of Diocesan Executives
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, Sun Microsystems has joined Powersoft's Client/server Open Development Environment (CODE) partner program.
With our client/server open development environment strategy, Powersoft endorses a best-of-breed approach for developing client/server applications," said Bill Critch, director of Business and Alliances at Powersoft Corporation.
s Client/Server Open Development Environment (CODE) program.
today announced it has joined Powersoft in the Client/Server Open Development Environment (CODE) Program, which unites Powersoft with its partners in the development of enterprise-wide, business critical client/server applications in an open systems environment.
Support for NetWare is an example of Powersoft's Client/Server Open Development Environment (CODE), which is the company's overall technology plan to strengthen its leadership position in the client/server application development market.
It also includes additional features for high-performance application development such as improved native connectivity for Oracle, Sybase and Informix, an integrated C++ Class Builder based on Powersoft's Watcom C/C++ compiler, and integration with more than 100 complementary client/server development technologies that support Powersoft's Client/server Open Development Environment (CODE).
Powersoft provides an open systems approach to client/server computing through its Client/Server Open Development Environment (CODE).