Workers in the power generation, steel, oil, gas and chemical industries - even those in peripheral roles - must possess a 'passport' from the Client/Contractor National Safety Group.
What does CCNSG stand for?
CCNSG stands for Client/Contractor National Safety Group (Hertfordshire, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CCNSG in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Computational NanoScience (Worcester Polytechnic Institute; Massachusetts)
- Certified Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Chicago City News Service
- Computer Controlled Navigation System
- Concerned Citizens for Nuclear Safety
- Convention Collective Nationale du Sport (French: National Sports Collective Convention)
- Critical Care Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Cancer Chemotherapy National Service Center (US NCI)
- Cape Cod Neighborhood Support Coalition (Massachusetts)
- Coca-Cola National Sales Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Cebu City National Science High School
- Consumer Communications and Networking Symposium, Israel
- Country Code Names Supporting Organization
- Centre for Communications Networks and Signal Processing (UK)
- Centres de Collaboration Nationale En Santé Publique (French: National Collaborating Center in Public Health; Canada)
- Cyberoam Certified Network and Security Professional (designation)
- Cape Cod National Seashore (Massachusetts)
- Central Computing and Network Support Services (Gonzaga University; Spokane, WA)
- Cavy Council of New South Wales (est. 1969)
- Cricketers' Club of New South Wales (Australia)