Jackson's office, Cleveland Public Power (CPP) and The Cleveland Electric Illuminating Company (CEI).
What does CPP stand for?
CPP stands for Cleveland Public Power
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPP
We have 509 other meanings of CPP in our Acronym Attic
- Church Planting Process
- Circuit Pack Power (Lucent)
- Circuit Primaire Principal (French: Primary Main Circuit)
- Citations per Paper (scientific publication)
- Citrus Pulp Pellet
- City Pair Pogram (US GSA)
- Civilian Personnel Pamphlet/Policy
- Claimant Program Proposal
- Classic Performance Products (Anaheim, CA)
- Clean Petroleum Product
- Cliente Potecialmente Peligroso (Spanish: Potentially Dangerous Customer)
- Cloud Photopolarimeter
- Club Penguin Planet (gaming website)
- Clutch Pedal Position (Switch)
- Coalition for Progress Party (Sierra Leone)
- Coarse Production Planning
- Codice di Procedura Penale (Italian legislation)
- Código de Processo Penal (Brazilian Code of Criminal Procedure)
- Cogeneration Power Plant
- Collaboration Protocol Profile (ebXML)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OTCBB:UNFY), a leading provider of business automation solutions, today announced that Cleveland Public Power (CPP) has leveraged the reporting and application development capabilities of Unify NXJ to detect $500,000 in previously un-realized revenue from customers.
ATSI) and Cleveland Public Power (CPP) and began administering open, competitive wholesale electricity markets in those areas.
Previous projects have included the Cleveland Public Power Expansion Program, the Stokes addition to the Cleveland Public Library, the new Cleveland Federal Building and U.
Our assessment reflects the following credit factors: o Cleveland Public Power (CPP) will require significant new customer growth from CEI customer conversions to generate sufficient revenues to service the substantial new debt now being offered.
Clients and projects have included Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport; Atlanta International Airport; Chicago O'Hare International Airport; Cleveland Public Power in Cleveland, Ohio; the U.
CEI continues to face direct competition from Cleveland Public Power.
25 /PRNewswire/ -- Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court has upheld Cleveland Electric Illuminating Company's (CEI) position that Cleveland Public Power (CPP) is required to follow nationally recognized safety standards when building and maintaining its power lines.