CLEVELAND PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA will be performing at Middlesbrough Town Hall on Sunday.
What does CPO stand for?
CPO stands for Cleveland Philharmonic Orchestra
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPO
We have 272 other meanings of CPO in our Acronym Attic
- Chief Probation Officer (various locations)
- Chief Process Officer (various companies)
- Chief Procurement Officer (corporate title)
- China Philharmonic Orchestra
- Chloropyrifos Oxon
- Christian Publicity Organisation (UK)
- City Police Officer (various locations)
- Civilian Personnel Office
- Civilian Personnel Online (US DoD)
- Civilian Post Office (Canada Post)
- Close Protection Operative
- Clôtures et Portails de l'Ouest (French: Fences and Gates of the West)
- Club de Plongée d'Orchies (French diving club)
- Coalition for Photonics and Optics
- Code Practice Oscillator (Morse code learning device for ham radio operators)
- Coherent Population Oscillation (light propagation)
- Collateralized Portfolio Obligation
- Colne Philharmonic Orchestra
- Command Post Operations
- Commercial Pesticide Operator
Samples in periodicals archive:
This year's theme, "From the Mountaintop to the Promised Land," will feature a free program with the Grammy-winning musical group Sounds of Blackness and the Cleveland Philharmonic Orchestra on Sunday, January 15, 2006 at 3 p.
THE Cleveland Philharmonic Orchestra will make a welcome return to Stockton this weekend, with a concert at the town's parish church.
Highlights include CLEVELAND PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA on March 14 and two dates from North-east stars NORTHERN SINFONIA on March 18 and April 14.
THE Cleveland Philharmonic Orchestra is inviting people to join its members on a musical journey across Europe and into Russia.
The lure of one the finest classical choral works ever written - Requiem by Verdi - made me decide to attend the performance by the Cleveland Philharmonic Orchestra and Choir recently.
The following day, on March 9, CLEVELAND PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA will be performing at Middlesbrough Town Hall.
There is also a performance by the CLEVELAND PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA on Saturday, March 15 at 7.