Specifically, the grant will help support the Orchestra's free public concerts, held three times a year; the field trip series, which provides concerts to school-age children; and Cleveland Orchestra Youth Orchestra concerts.
What does COYO stand for?
COYO stands for Cleveland Orchestra Youth Orchestra
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COYO
- Come on You Hammers
- Come on You Hatters (soccer cheer; Luton, England, UK)
- Come on You Hornets
- Come on You Hull (rugby)
- Come on You Irish! (London Irish Rugby Union Club; London, UK)
- Come on You Irons (West Ham United fan slang)
- Commission on Youth Issues (Union of the Baltic Cities; Poland)
- Coalition of Young Leaders
- Come on You Mauves
- Council on Youth Ministry
- Committee of Youth Officers
- Call Off Your Old Tired Ethics
- Community Outreach Youth Programs (Mushin Ryu Martial Arts, Inc.; St. Charles County, MO)
- Come on You Rams (Derby football club; UK)
- Come on You Spurs (Tottenham Hotspurs team)
- Central Oahu Youth Services Association, Inc. (Hawaii)
- Central Okanagan Youth Soccer Association
- Centre Opérationnel de Zone (French: Area Operations Center)
- Child Opportunity Zone (Warren, RI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Established in 1986, The Cleveland Orchestra Youth Orchestra provides talented young musicians with professional performance experiences, including a December 9, 2003 concert at the Allen Theatre as a part of the Showtime at High Noon Series.