He is a member of the Commercial Finance Association, the Turnaround Management Association and the Association for Corporate Growth and serves as a board member and 2nd Vice Chairman of the Cleveland Music School Settlement.
What does CMSS stand for?
CMSS stands for Cleveland Music School Settlement (Ohio)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMSS
We have 34 other meanings of CMSS in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Medical Staff Recruiter
- Compiled Military Service Record
- Configuration Management Status Report
- Computational Models of Scientific Reasoning and Applications (annual workshop)
- Certified Medical-Surgical Registered Nurse
- Cable Management Signaling System (Sprint)
- Call Management Server Signaling
- Capital Markets Surveillance Services (Sydney, Australia)
- Carnegie Mellon Solar Splash
- Chicago Marine Safety Station (Illinois)
- Comprehensive Military Medical Surveillance
- Configuration Management Support System
- Construction Management Support Services
- Council of Medical Specialty Societies
- Creative Multi-Speaker Surround
- Crisis Management Support System
- Cryptologic Management Support System
- Central Maryland Short Sided League (soccer)
- Connection Machine Scientific Software Library
- Center for Mechanics of Solids, Structures and Materials (University of Texas at Austin; Austin, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has been active in Cleveland civic and charitable affairs, and has served as a board member of Achievement Centers for Children, the Cleveland Music School Settlement and the Alumni Association of the Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University.
at the Cleveland Music School Settlement, 11125 Magnolia Drive, Cleveland, Ohio.
Epstein has been a trustee or director of a number of civic and cultural organizations, including the Cleveland Music School Settlement and the Stearn's Collection, a museum of rare musical instruments at Ann Arbor, Mich.