Dorothy Espelage , University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign * Eric Gordon , Cleveland Metropolitan School District * Dr.
What does CMSD stand for?
CMSD stands for Cleveland Metropolitan School District (Ohio)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMSD
We have 18 other meanings of CMSD in our Acronym Attic
- Communication Mode Selector Control Device
- Center for Mathematics, Science, and Computer Education (Rutgers University; Newark, NJ)
- CMS Compliance Group, Inc. (healthcare; New York)
- Center for Manufacturing Supply Chain Integration
- Color Management System Color Processor (Kodak)
- Carnegie Mellon School of Computer Science
- Communications Security Synchronization
- Chamber Music Society of Central Virginia
- Chamber Music Society of Detroit (Farmington Hills, MI)
- Civilian Marksmanship Support Detachment
- Cleveland Municipal School District
- Condensed Matter Sciences Division (Oak Ridge National Laboratory)
- Constrained Multi-Rank Signal Detector
- Costa Mesa Sanitary District (California)
- Cascaded Multi-Stage Distributed Amplifier
- Carolinas Minority Supplier Development Councils, Inc. (Charlotte, NC)
- Cincinnati Minority Supplier Development Council (Cinicnnati, OH)
- Connecticut Minority Supplier Development Council, Inc.
- Chicago Mass Spectrometry Discussion Group
- Code Model Software Development Kit (Intusoft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At a community event hosted at GE Lighting s headquarters this morning, Sylvester announced a donation of $100,000 to Case Western Reserve University to support a four-year scholarship for a 2013 Cleveland Metropolitan School District MC2STEM high school graduate.
Gary Solomon, CEO of Proact Search, says that during the firm's work for the Cleveland Metropolitan School District, "we were clear with the candidates on what the board expected in terms of salary.
The impact of this decision extends beyond the boundaries of the Cleveland Metropolitan School District and even beyond the state of Ohio.
The Project, focused primarily in the Cleveland Metropolitan School District (CMSD), brings together highly renowned and committed partners in the public, private, and non-profit sectors to impact learning for 21st-century students.
Becker III, MS Director of Continuing Education Center for Emergency Preparedness Cleveland State University Eugenia Cash, MSSA, LSW Executive Director, Youth and Support Services Humanware External Administrator Cleveland Metropolitan School District David E.
BOSTON -- Global education leader Houghton Mifflin Harcourt joins the Cleveland Metropolitan School District in promoting literacy and achievement.
By partnering with BlueBridge Networks, the Cleveland Metropolitan School District will benefit from minimized downtime, reduced costs and ensured business continuity.