Marous, May 3, 1982, Minutes, Cleveland Cultural Garden Federation, Kay Wood Collection, Cleveland Cultural Gardens Federation Collection, unprocessed manuscript collection in author's possession, to be donated to Cleveland State University Archives; hereafter cited as Wood Collection; "City's neglect, Decay, Spoil Rockefeller Park," Cleveland Plain-Dealer, March 9, 1982; "Save Rockefeller Park," Cleveland Plain-Dealer, March 11, 1982; Madeline Drexler, "Pride and Prejudice," Cleveland Plain-Dealer, August 11, 1985.
What does CCGF stand for?
CCGF stands for Cleveland Cultural Garden Federation (Ohio)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCGF
We have 7 other meanings of CCGF in our Acronym Attic
- Collectible Card Game Database (website)
- Canadian Centre for Geodetic Engineering (Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada)
- Canadian Council for Geographic Education
- Cleft Palate, Cardiac Defect, Genital Anomalies, and Ectrodactyly
- Cold Cathode Gauge Experiment (NASA)
- Complete Comparison of Gene Expression (pathology)
- Confederation of Central Government Employees (India)
- Canadian Centre for German and European Studies
- China Computer Graphics Festival
- Christ Church at Grove Farm (Sewickley, PA)
- Combined-Cycle Generating Facility (steam power)
- Contact Centre Global Forum (Australia)
- Coupled Cluster Green's Function
- Courage, Compassion, Grace, Fortitude
- Centre for Corporate Governance and Financial Policy (Hong Kong)
- C, Cytosine; G, Guanine
- California Council on Gerontology and Geriatrics
- Canadian Clay Glass Gallery (silica artwork)
- Canadian Coalition for Good Governance (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Carbon Cycle Greenhouse Gas (US NOAA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now, the Cleveland Cultural Garden Federation is heading up an effort to bring back this 7-mile piece of the city's past.