Representing the Cleveland County Bowling Association, the 25-year-old was crowned the National Champion of Champions Singles Champion and also reached the final of the National Secretary Singles.
What does CCBA stand for?
CCBA stands for Cleveland County Bowling Association (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCBA
We have 65 other meanings of CCBA in our Acronym Attic
- Chester County Beekeepers Association (Pennsylvania)
- Chicago Contract Bridge Association
- China Construction Bank (Hong Kong)
- China Contract Bridge Association
- China-Canada Business Association
- Chinese Consolidated Benevolent Association
- Chittenden County Bowling Association
- Christian Consumer Benefit Association
- Citrus County Builders Association
- Clark County Bar Association (Nevada)
- Climate, Community and Biodiversity Alliance
- Club Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Coast to Coast Baseball Association
- Coca-Cola Bottlers' Association
- College of Commerce and Business Administration
- Collin County Bar Association (Texas)
- Colorado Children's Book Award
- Communauté de Communes de la Basse Automne (French: Community of Municipalities of the Lower Fall; Oise, France)
- Communauté de Communes du Bas-Armagnac (French: Community of Communes of Bas-Armagnac; Gers, France)
- Community College Baccalaureate Association (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: BRIAN LEWIS CLEVELAND County Bowling Association opened their season with losses in both the Adams and Newton teams.
Byline: BRIAN LEWIS THE ladies and men of Cleveland County Bowling Association have played their third matches of the season.
Byline: BRIAN LEWIS CLEVELAND County Bowling Association won the second match of the threefixture inter-county Eversley Trophy series against Humberside, writes BRIAN LEWIS.
Byline: By TONY FROSDICK CLEVELAND County Bowling Association held their finals weekend at the Thornaby Indoor Bowls Club last weekend.
Cleveland County Bowling Association played their third set of fixtures at Ropner Park last weekend.
Cleveland County Bowling Association opened their county programme of matches with home games against Humberside at Ropner Park.
CLEVELAND County Bowling Association staged their finals at the Thornaby Indoor Bowls Club last weekend, an added incentive for the winners was qualification for the National EBF finals which will be held at Newark next month.