Diagnosis: Based upon the history and clinical examination, a provisional diagnosis of mandibular hypo- and hyperdontia and chronic generalised gingivitis was made and the differential diagnosis of orodigitofacial dysostosis, Hallerman Streiff and Cleidocranial dysplasia syndromes were considered.
What does CLCD stand for?
CLCD stands for Cleidocranial Dysplasia
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CLCD
We have 1 other meaning of CLCD in our Acronym Attic
- Combined Logistics Captains Career Course
- Child Labor Cocoa Coordinating Group (US DOL)
- Canada-Libya Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Ottawa, Canada)
- Canadian Lebanese Chamber of Commerce & Industry (Canada)
- Chicago Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law
- Challenger Learning Center of Colorado Springs (Colorado)
- Center for Leadership, Citizenship and Democracy (University of the Philippines-Diliman)
- Centre for Learning, Change and Development (Murdoch University; Australia)
- Children's Literature Comprehensive Database
- Cleidocranial Dysostosis
- Contemporary Life Cycle Development
- Civic Learning and Community Engagement (San Diego State University; California)
- Clover Leaf Country Estates (South Africa)
- Common Logic Controlled English
- Complex Learning in Computer Environments (professional workshop)
- Chinese Language and Culture Education Foundation
- Cadillac Lasalle Club France (French automobile club)
- Canyon Land Conservation Fund
- Central Louisiana Community Foundation (est. 1999)
- Certificat de Langue et de Culture Françaises (French: Certificate of French Language and Culture)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hundreds of radiographs and color photographs illustrate the placement and activation of appliances, palatally impacted canines, abnormal premolar orientation, infraocclusion, dentigerous cysts, traumatic impaction, cleidocranial dysplasia.
Cleidocranial Dysplasia Cleidocranial dysplasia is characterized by lack of normal development or absence of the clavicle bone, late ossification of cranial sutures, frontal and parietal bossing, shortness of stature and orodental abnormalities.