The Link Up Market CSDs, which includes Oesterreichische Kontrollbank in Austria, Cyprus Stock Exchange of Cyprus , VP Securities in Denmark, MCDR of Egypt, Germany s Clearstream Banking Frankfurt, Hellenic Exchanges in Greece, VP Lux of Luxembourg, VPS of Norway, Strate of South Africa, Iberclear in Spain, and SIX SIS in Switzerland, correspond to 50% of European, in addition to 90% of African securities transactions.
What does CBF stand for?
CBF stands for Clearstream Banking Frankfurt
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBF
We have 246 other meanings of CBF in our Acronym Attic
- Châtellerault Boxe Française (French: Châtellerault French Boxing; Châtellerault, France)
- Cheap to Keep. Built to Last. Fun to Run (Honda motorcycle series)
- Cheaper, Better, Faster
- Cherry Blossom Festival (various locations)
- Chesapeake Bay Foundation
- Chicagoland Bicycle Federation
- China Business Feature (magazine feature)
- Christophe Barone Formation (French: Christopher Barone Training; boating license center; Lyon, France)
- Ciliary Beat Frequency (physiology)
- Clear Brine Fluid (oil industry)
- Club Bugatti France (French car club)
- Club du Bouledogue Français (French: French Bulldog Club; est. 1898)
- Colbus, Born-Colbus & Fittante (French law firm)
- Columbia Business Furniture
- Columbus Bar Foundation (Ohio)
- Commander, Battle Force
- Commission Bancaire et Financière (Banque Nationale de Belgique)
- Committee on Budget and Finance (various organizations)
- Common Budget Framework
- Commonwealth Bank Foundation (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
on the Vienna Stock Exchange are able to move their positions from their DTC account to their account with Clearstream Banking Frankfurt (CBF).
During the press conference, Volker Potthoff, member of the Executive Board of Deutsche Borse; Rudolf Ferscha, CEO of Eurex, Jurgen Blitz, CEO of Clearstream Banking Frankfurt AG; and David Moran, President of Dow Jones Indexes, will be discussing the new initiative.
Clearstream International has three divisions - Clearstream Banking Frankfurt, Clearstream Banking Luxembourg and Clearstream Services.