The proposal will provide important health and tourism benefits while clearing the air at iconic national parks such as the Grand Canyon.
What does CTA stand for?
CTA stands for Clearing The Air (workshops)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CTA
We have 616 other meanings of CTA in our Acronym Attic
- China Type Approval
- Chinese Taoist Association
- Christian Tools of Affirmation
- Circuit Timing Analysis
- Cisco Trust Agent
- Classification Tree Analysis
- Classified Terminal Area
- Classroom Teachers Association
- Clear Text Authentication
- Clear To Auscultation (medical; lungs)
- Cleveland Thygaraja Aradhana
- Clinical Teachers Association (Canada)
- Clinical Telephone Advice (UK)
- Clinical Trial Assay
- Clinical Trial Authorisation (UK)
- Clinical Trials Administration
- Clinical Trials Agreement
- Close Textual Analysis (literature)
- Coal Trading Association (Arlington, VA)
- Coast Transit Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
Executing proper maintenance, clearing the air of negative space and sprinkling sea salt on the floor to absorb negative energy are suggested methods of improving a car's feng shui.
Mekka's cross-cultural currents were exhilarating and dizzying: Muhammad intoning an Islamic prayer; Seidman chanting words from the Cabala; Wood dancing like a shaman clearing the air, then playing the berimbau (capoeira's one-stringed instrument) in duet with the tabla; Harris and Isaac inhabiting a black mesh floor-to-ceiling "cage" that occupied center stage for the final movements.
In his Clearing the Air presentation, McLernon discusses key factors affecting antenna concealment selection, addresses common misperceptions, and helps clarify the pros and cons of a variety of concealment options.
Soma wants to remove uncertainties from its discussions with carriers," Solis concludes, "so it is clearing the air by paying royalties to Qualcomm.
The customer will use a mass-transit system that can almost afford to be free, saving the gas and parking money, freeing up traffic and clearing the air.