Erica Hurtt Named Vice President of Communications NEW YORK, April 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Clearing House Association announced that Erica Hurtt has joined the organization as Vice President of Communications, effective today.
What does CHA stand for?
CHA stands for Clearing House Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CHA
We have 261 other meanings of CHA in our Acronym Attic
- Chicago Housing Authority
- Chickasaw Horse Association
- Child Health Advocates (Colorado)
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Children's Hunger Alliance
- Christian Homeschoolers Association
- Chunta Aragonesista (Aragonesist Union - Nationalist Party of Aragon)
- Citywide Habitat Assessment (Seattle, WA)
- Civil Hospital Ahmedabad
- Class Hierarchy Analysis
- Clough, Harbour & Associates LLP
- Coalition for Hemp Awareness
- College Hockey America
- College Hockey Association (various schools)
- Colorado Health & Hospital Association
- Commander Heavy Artillery
- Community Health Advocates (New York)
- Community Health Aide
- Compact Hollow-shaft Actuator
- Complementary Healing Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eligibility for the new deposit deadlines and fees will be limited to operators as defined by the rules of the National Automated Clearing House Association.
Financial institutions, which process 60 billion paper checks a year, will save 80 cents for each electronic transfer that eliminates a paper check, according to the National Automated Clearing House Association.
In addition, major private-sector ACH operators--the American Clearing House Association, the New York Automated Clearing House, and Visa USA--have reported that their computer systems are Year 2000 ready.
The Clearing House Association LLC, a group of the nation's largest commercial banks, had asked the Supreme Court to intervene.
Citigroup General Counsel Michael Helfer was named Chairman of The Clearing House Association Board.
He was President of the Maine Clearing House Association from 1993-1995 and served on the Board of Directors of Manchester Neighborhood Housing Services and numerous other community and industry organizations.
He has also served as vice president for payment systems and access strategies at Bank of America, and he co-chaired the business practices task force of the Council for Electronic Billing and Payment for the National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA).