What does COFCLUO stand for?
COFCLUO stands for Clearance of Flight Control Laws Using Optimization (EU)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Champion of Champions (philatelic competition for national winners)
- Church of Christ
- College of Charleston
- Consumption of Fixed Capital
- Container on Flatcar (US DoD)
- Corps of Commissionaires (Canada and UK)
- Council of Colonels
- Court of Federal Claims
- Council of Family and Child Caring Agencies
- Council of Fresno County Governments (California)
- Cereals, Oils and Foodstuffs Corporation
- China Oil and Food Corporation (est. 1952; Beijing, China)
- CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union
- Committee of the Dee (UK)
- Contracting Officer's Final Decision
- Cost of Financial Distress
- Confédération Française pour le Développement de la Linguistique Appliquée (French: French Confederation for the Development of Applied Linguistics)
- Coded Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing
- Collaborative Oral Fluid Diagnostic Research Center (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Cattle on Feed Evaluation (USDA)