These lamps have 19" reflectors for efficient light dispersal, and are constructed of aluminum with a clear tempered glass lens and heavy duty ring locked gasket for high durability and resistance to the damaging effects of the weather.
What does CTG stand for?
CTG stands for Clear Tempered Glass
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CTG
We have 133 other meanings of CTG in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Technology in Government (SUNY, Albany, New York)
- Center Theatre Group (Los Angeles, CA, USA)
- Centerless Grind (manufacturing)
- Centre for Technical Geoscience (Netherlands)
- Centre Technique de Garoua (French: Garoua Technical Center; Garoua, Cameroon)
- Centre Technique Groupe (French: Group Technical Center)
- Centro de Tradições Gaúchas (Gaucho Cultural Associations)
- Centro Turistico Giovanile (Italian: Turistic Center for Young People)
- Childhood Traumatic Grief (emotional health)
- CICS Transaction Gateway (IBM)
- Climb to Glory (US Army)
- Coal-to-Gas (energy technology)
- Cohesion Technophilie Group (Chennai, India)
- College Tarieven Gezondheidszorg (Dutch; now Dutch Healthcare Authority; Netherlands)
- Combustion Turbine Generator
- Comité du Tourisme Guyanais (French: Guyana Tourism Committee)
- Commander's Training Guidance
- Commander, Task Group
- Communication Theory Group (various locations)
- Community Transformation Grants (US CDC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Right: Adesso's Aria 3-leg rolling trolley has a clear tempered glass top and chrome finish.
com/user/multitouchexhibits The MT55 HD is a fully integrated system with an LCD, multitouch overlay, ultra clear tempered glass, powerful computer, UPS battery backup, and integrated cooling cell.