The Clear Lake Area Economic Development Foundation ("CLAEDF"), (www.
What does CLAEDF stand for?
CLAEDF stands for Clear Lake Area Economic Development Foundation (Texas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Canister Launched Area Denial System
- Common Large Area Display Set
- Canadian League Against Epilepsy (est. 1977)
- Carleton Liberal Arts Experience (Carlton College; Northfield, MN)
- Center for Language Arts Education (University of Northern Colorado; Greeley, CO)
- Center for Legal Aid Education (various locations)
- Changes to Local Authority Enforcement (UK)
- College of Liberal Arts and Education
- Cromatografía Líquida de Alta Eficacia (Spanish: High Performance Liquid Chromatography)
- Chronicle of Latin American Economic Affairs
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid Ethyl Ester
- Centro Latinoamericano de Economia Humana (Spanish: Latin American Center for the Human Economy; Uruguay)
- Community Leadership Academy Emergency Response (San Francisco, CA; services for young witnesses to violence)
- Central Lab for Agricultural Expert Systems (Egypt)
- Central Laboratory for Agricultural Expert Systems (Egypt)
- Centro Latino Americano de Ecología Social (Spanish)
- Cryogenic Limb Array Etalon Spectrometer
- Comité de Liaison des Architectes de l'Europe Unie (French: Liaison Committee of the United Architects of Europe)
- Capacity Loss Adjustment Factor
- Centro Latinoamericano de Física (Spanish)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other past affiliations include membership on the national alumni board of Trinity University, the Greater San Antonio Chamber of Commerce, the board of Clear Lake Area Economic Development Foundation, Leadership Clear Lake, the board of directors of Humana Hospital-Clear Lake.
The Clear Lake Area Economic Development Foundation is a nonprofit organization focusing on the growth of the Clear Lake region through the retention, expansion, and recruitment of jobs and industry.