Cape Clear Data Interchange simplifies the integration of diverse data sources.
What does Claredi stand for?
Claredi stands for Clear Data Interchange (Clearinghouse for Electronic Data Interchange)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Council of Landscape Architectural Registration Boards
- CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority) Licensing and Registration Centre (Australia)
- Central Louisiana Amateur Radio Club (Alexandria, LA)
- Centre for Late Antique Religion and Culture (Cardiff University, Cardiff, Wales, UK)
- Clear Lake Amateur Radio Club
- Computer Learning and Resource Center, Inc. (Silver Spring, MD)
- Computing Library and Resources Center (University of Rochester; Rochester, NY)
- Cloud Lidar and Radar Experiment (Chibolton Observatory; UK)
- Community Living for Alcoholics through Rehabilitation and Education (Santa Monica, CA, USA)
- Contact Lens-Induced Acute Red Eye
- Clayoquot Alliance for Research, Education and Training (University of Victoria; Canada)
- Cloud Lidar and Radar Exploratory Test
- Corpus Linguistics Advanced Research Education and Training (UK)
- Communications Security Program
- Contaminated Land Remediation Network
- Center for Law and Research International (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Combat Launch And Recovery Kit
- Center for Latin American Resources and Outreach
- Coalition of Latin American Republican Organizations (California)
- Caspase-Like Apoptosis-Regulatory Protein
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cape Clear Data Interchange provides a unique visual environment for transforming diverse data sources, such as text files, spreadsheets, and ZIP files into XML Schema, as well as a powerful runtime capability which securely routes that data to the appropriate back-end application.