The CC2520 reduces the load on the host controller by providing extensive hardware support for packet handling, data buffering, burst transmissions, data encryption, data authentication, clear channel assessment, link quality indication and packet timing information.
What does CCA stand for?
CCA stands for Clear Channel Assessment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CCA
We have 955 other meanings of CCA in our Acronym Attic
- Circuit Card Assembly
- Circumflex Coronary Artery
- Cisco Certified Architect (business network designer; trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc.; also seen as CCAr)
- Cisco Clean Access
- Citrix Certified Administrator
- Citroën Concours of America (car club; California)
- Clarion Corporation of America
- Clarkston Christian Association
- Clean Caribbean & Americas (est. 1977)
- Clean Compressed Air
- Clear Channel ATM (ATMF)
- Climate Change Agreement
- Clinger-Cohen Act
- Clinica Chimica Acta (clinical chemistry journal; Elsevier)
- Clinical Care Area (healthcare)
- Close Combat Air
- Close Combat Attack (Army helicopters)
- Close-Coupling Approximation
- Club Corporation of America (Knoxville, TN)
- Co-Curricular Activities
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CC1101 provides extensive hardware support for package handling, data buffering, burst transmissions, clear channel assessment, link quality indication and wake-on radio.
0 deal primarily with the protection of the legacy devices, including the requirement for Clear Channel Assessment (CCA), which D-Link was already offering in 1.