The PEComa family of tumors includes angiomyolipoma, lymphangioleiomyomatosis, clear cell sugar tumor of the lung, and clear cell myomelanocytic tumor of the falciform ligament/ligamentum teres.
What does CCST stand for?
CCST stands for Clear Cell Sugar Tumor (oncology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CCST
We have 52 other meanings of CCST in our Acronym Attic
- Clear Cell Sarcoma of Soft Tissue
- California Council on Science and Technology
- Caribbean Council for Science and Technology
- Castor Canada Safety Training
- Center for Compound Semiconductor Technology
- Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training
- Certified Control Systems Technician
- Chemical Casualty Site Team
- Chiropractic Certification in Spinal Trauma (International Chiropractors Association)
- CINC Communications Support Team
- College of Cranio-Sacral Therapy
- Community Council of Southwest Texas
- Comprehensive Community Service Team (Florida)
- Computer Crime Scene Technician
- Computer-Controlled Suspension Technology
- Coosaw Creek Swim Team (North Charleston, SC)
- Core Competencies Strategic Team
- Corps Combat Support Troops
- Counsilman Center Swim Team (Bloomington, IN)
- Credit Counselling Services of Toronto
Samples in periodicals archive:
1) In 1991, Pea and colleagues (2) first noted this unusual cell in both angiomyolipoma (AML) and clear cell sugar tumor (CCST) of the lung.
It also should be noted that A103 immunostaining may be seen in angiomyolipomas, lymphangioleiomyomatosis, clear cell sugar tumors, and extra-adrenal steroid-producing tumors such as Leydig cell tumors and granulosa cell tumors.