The study, "Identification of Prognostic Genomic Markers in Patients with Localized Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma" (Abstract 4501), is the largest genomic analysis of localized clear cell renal carcinoma performed to date.
What does CCRC stand for?
CCRC stands for Clear Cell Renal Carcinoma
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CCRC
We have 250 other meanings of CCRC in our Acronym Attic
- Course Content Review Board
- Cabin Crew Rest Compartment
- California Citizens Redistricting Commission
- Canadian Certified Rehabilitation Counselor
- Canadian Children's Rights Council (Canada)
- Canadian Community Reinvestment Coalition
- Capital Collateral Regional Counsel (Florida)
- Certified Clinical Research Coordinator
- Child Care Resource Centre (Cambridge, MA)
- Clean Combustion Research Center (King Abdullah University of Science and Technology; Saudi Arabia)
- Clearcase Remote Client
- Climate Change Research Center (various locations)
- Coast Caregiver Resource Center
- Combat Crew Replacement Center
- Comissão de Coordenação da Região Centro
- Community Culture and Resource Center
- Computer Crime Research Center
- Consolidated Commercial Refile Center
- Construction Candidates Review Committee
- Contemporary China Research Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
A trawl through the DNA of 101 people diagnosed with clear cell renal carcinoma found more than half of the cases were linked to mutations in a gene called VHL, they said.
An ultrasound-guided biopsy of the renal lesion was consistent with a clear cell renal carcinoma.