The later feature is not seen in clear cell odontogenic carcinoma.
What does CCOC stand for?
CCOC stands for Clear Cell Odontogenic Carcinoma
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CCOC
We have 79 other meanings of CCOC in our Acronym Attic
- Cornwall College Old Boys Association (New York)
- Council of Civic Organizations of Brandywine Hundred
- CACI and the Community Colleges of Colorado
- Canadian Children's Opera Chorus
- Canton Comic Opera Company (Ohio)
- Career Colleges of Chicago (Illinois)
- Central County Occupational Center (San Jose, CA)
- Charlotte Chamber of Commerce (North Carolina)
- Chinese Chamber of Commerce (various locations)
- City Club of Cleveland (Ohio)
- Columbia Chamber of Commerce (Ohio)
- Combustion Chamber Outer Casing (jet turbine engines)
- Command Center Operations Chief
- Command Control Operations Center
- Communications, Control & Operations Concept
- Community Church of Christ
- Company Combat Operations Center (US Marine Corps)
- Congressional Correctional Officers Caucus
- Crosley Car Owners Club (North Carolina)
- Chester Cathedral Old Choristers' Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For instance, there are no absolute immunohistochemical or ultrastructural discriminators between CCC and clear cell odontogenic carcinoma.
2,4,11) Consequently, the name clear cell odontogenic carcinoma was thought to be more appropriate in view of the malignant potential manifested by this neoplastic lesion.