PHILADELPHIA -- Great Lakes Solutions, a Chemtura Corporation (NYSE: CHMT) business, today announced that effective April 1, 2011, or as contract terms allow, it will increase prices on Clear Brine Fluids and Mercury Control Products (GeoBrom[TM]) by up to 30% in all regions.
What does CBF stand for?
CBF stands for Clear Brine Fluid (oil industry)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBF
We have 246 other meanings of CBF in our Acronym Attic
- Cerebral Blood Flow
- Châtellerault Boxe Française (French: Châtellerault French Boxing; Châtellerault, France)
- Cheap to Keep. Built to Last. Fun to Run (Honda motorcycle series)
- Cheaper, Better, Faster
- Cherry Blossom Festival (various locations)
- Chesapeake Bay Foundation
- Chicagoland Bicycle Federation
- China Business Feature (magazine feature)
- Christophe Barone Formation (French: Christopher Barone Training; boating license center; Lyon, France)
- Ciliary Beat Frequency (physiology)
- Clearstream Banking Frankfurt
- Club Bugatti France (French car club)
- Club du Bouledogue Français (French: French Bulldog Club; est. 1898)
- Colbus, Born-Colbus & Fittante (French law firm)
- Columbia Business Furniture
- Columbus Bar Foundation (Ohio)
- Commander, Battle Force
- Commission Bancaire et Financière (Banque Nationale de Belgique)
- Committee on Budget and Finance (various organizations)
- Common Budget Framework
Samples in periodicals archive:
ICL-IP is a global leader in the production of flame retardants and a variety of bromine compounds for the electronics, construction and automobile industries and clear brine fluids to the oil and gas drilling industry.
TETRA or the Company) (NYSE:TTI) has completed an extensive renovation of its Galveston, Texas clear brine fluids (CBF) facility.
This development will allow us to fully integrate our Clear Brine Fluids (CBFs) energy service business.
April 15 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Specialty chemicals maker Albemarle Corporation will increase minimum ex works prices of its bulk WELLBROM sodium bromide clear brine fluids by 20 percent worldwide, effective May 1, 2008, or as contracts allow.
The expansion at West Memphis will allow TETRA to take bromine from Magnolia and use it to manufacture brominated clear brine fluids (CBFs) for its oil and gas services business.
BEER-SHEVA, Israel, July 13 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Given the continuing sharp increase in energy and logistics, ICL Industrial Products has announced price increases for its clear brine fluids.
80 (increase of 12%) "The new pricing is necessary due to the rapidly increasing costs of key raw materials, energy and logistics during a period of tight bromine supply," stated Scott Baxter, Global Business Manager, Clear Brine Fluids.