Clean and Sweep is a sodium potassium alumina silicate that is designed to quickly encapsulate all liquids and semiliquids (e.
What does C&S stand for?
C&S stands for Clean and Sweep (military operation)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of C&S
- Convoy and Routing Section (US Navy)
- Curio & Relic (eBay category)
- Calibration And Repair Support
- Cased and Suspended (petroleum industry)
- Casualty & Survivability
- Center and School
- Chase & Status (band)
- Chase and Sanborn (coffee)
- Civil & Structure
- Clean & Sober