But as Page 4-2 in TM 9-1425-433-10 clearly states, you're supposed to "inspect, clean and lubricate every 5 days"--not forget the M3P exists.
What does CLLB stand for?
CLLB stands for Clean and Lubricate
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of CLLB
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia who Developed Pure Red Cell Aplasia
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia and Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma
- Clear Lake Lacrosse Association (Texas)
- College of Liberal Arts (Texas A&M University)
- Commercial Law League of America
- Comité Local pour le Logement Autonome des Jeunes (French: Local Committee for the Independent Youth Housing)
- Coorong, Lower Lakes and Murray Mouth (ecology program; Australia)
- Civil Law Legal Aid Scheme (book)
- Cadillac Larder Lake Break (mining; Canada)
- Center for Logistics Leadership In Business
- Criminal Law Library Blog
- Canadian Language Learning Centre (Halifax, Canada)
- Centre for Logic, Language and Computation (Victoria University of Wellington; Wellington, New Zealand)
- Command Language Learning Center
- Community Living and Learning Center (George Washington University)
- Cymdeithas Llywodraeth Leol Cymru (Welsh: Welsh Local Government)
- Cyngor Llyfrau Cymru (Welsh Books Council)
- Chicken Immunoglobulin Lambda Light Chain Gene
- Clear Lake Life Cycle Model
- Customized Lifelong Learning and Career Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
Grate Chef had already introduced Grill Wipes, which clean and lubricate the grates of a grill for the ultimate grilling experience, but this didn't help with a grill's exterior appearance," he said.
I was wondering if you could clear these areas up: * Para 2-3a in the FM says to use CLP to clean and lubricate and Para 2-3f further says to use RBC only if CLP isn't available.