It's this strategy that has Sarahbeth following in the footsteps of industry leaders such as Patagonia, donating a percentage of her profits to Clean Water for North Carolina.
What does CWFNC stand for?
CWFNC stands for Clean Water for North Carolina
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- California Welfare Fraud Investigators Association
- Canadian Wildland Fire Information System (Canadian Forest Service)
- Center for Work and Family Life (University of Southern California)
- Championship Wrestling From Florida
- Concealed Weapon/Firearm License (Florida)
- Cannery Workers' and Farm Laborers' Union (1933-1939; Philippines)
- Central Washington Family Medicine
- Continuous Wave Frequency Modulation
- Common Working File Medicare Quality Assurance
- Combined Wavelength and Frequency Modulation Spectroscopy
- Charlie Wedemeyer Family Outreach (Los Gatos, CA)
- Campus Worship Formation Program (Abilene Christian University)
- Central Wyoming Family Planning
- CEOS WSSD Follow-up Programme
- Certified Welders and Fabricators Project
- Christopher Wahren Fine Photographs
- Clean Water Farms Project
- Clean Water Fund Program
- Clean Wool Fiber Present
- Community, Families & Work Program (Brandeis University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It doesn't take much imagination to realize that until we're monitoring employee exposure and ambient air as well as comprehensive monitoring for C8 in all of the facility's permits, we can't rule out exposure of the public, too," says Hope Taylor-Guevara, a biochemist and public health researcher who directs Clean Water for North Carolina.
The official observers were: Bruce Moore, USEPA; Jim Collins, Independent Petroleum Association of America; and Hope Taylor, Clean Water for North Carolina.