He has become a contracts manager at the Washington-based company, following a string of contract wins over the past 12 months - including one with Northumbrian Water to manage and maintain the North East's clean water network.
What does CWN stand for?
CWN stands for Clean Water Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWN
We have 37 other meanings of CWN in our Acronym Attic
- Charlie Waller Memorial Trust
- Clean Water Management Trust Fund
- Cold Weather Material Test Unit
- Cooperative Wildlife Management Unit (Utah)
- Call When Needed (helicopter services)
- Canadian Water Network (Canada)
- Catholic World News
- Children's Well-Wishers Network (UK)
- Children's Workforce Network
- Christian Worldview Network (est. 1992; South Africa)
- Common Western Notation (musicology)
- Common Wire Nail
- Commonwealth Women’s Network (UK)
- Contraception: Why Not (Janet Smith)
- Capitol West Neighborhood Association (Milwaukee, WI)
- Certified Wireless Network Administrator
- Certified Wireless Network Associate
- Chemical Warfare Nerve Agent
- Child Watch of North America (est. 1993)
- Colorado-Wyoming Numismatic Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
James was instrumental in starting the stormwater program at Tennessee Clean Water Network and continues to provide samples, photos and data.
I can't think of anyone who would be less appropriate for that job," said Linda Young, director of the Clean Water Network of Florida.
Coalitions of groups have also formed, including Restore America's Estuaries, the Marine Fish Conservation Network, Clean Water Network and Ocean Wildlife Campaign.
District Court in the Florida Clean Water Network, National Resource Defense Council and Defenders of Wildlife's challenge to environmental permits issued on the Airport Authority's project for a new international airport in West Bay.
Other resources: Clean Water Network Concentrated Animal Feeding Operation (CAFO), (202) 289-2392, mfrey@nrdc.
The NRDC, Citizens for the Bay, and Defenders of Wildlife had joined Florida Clean Water Network in the latest lawsuit to halt construction.
Member groups of the Mississippi Riverwise Partnership Arkansas Public Policy Panel, Little Rock Clean Water Network, Washington, DC Delta Chapter, Sierra Club, New Orleans Delta Land & Community, Inc.