4 billion (current funding level for the Clean Water Act State Revolving Fund [CWASRF] is $1.
What does CWSRF stand for?
CWSRF stands for Clean Water Act State Revolving Fund
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- City Wide Safety Patrol (Brooklyn, NY)
- Collaborative Web Services Platform
- College Work Study Program
- Commercial Wideband Satellite-communication Program
- Communications With & Service to the Public
- Community Water and Sanitation Project
- Cooperative Work Study Program (various locations)
- Coordinated Water Supply Program
- Child Welfare Specialty Practice Group (Indianapolis, IN)
- Corridor-wide Strategic Planning Project (California Department of Transportation)
- California Weed Science Society
- Canadian Weed Science Society
- Chicago Women’s School of Sociology
- Civil War Soldiers and Sailors
- Combat Water Safety Swimmer (USMC)
- Common Weakness Scoring System
- Community Water Supply Study (EPA)
- Cooling Water Supply System
- Copper Wideband Serving Section (telecommunications)
- Central Wisconsin Super Stock Association (stock car racing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the third year in a row, the Administration is requesting major cuts (-40 percent of current appropriated levels) in funding for the Clean Water Act State Revolving Fund (CWSRF).
Legislation to reauthorize the Clean Water Act State Revolving Fund is also expected to be introduced in the House by Reps.