The Company's clean coal technology may reduce some 90% of chemical pollutants from coal, including Sulfur and Mercury, thereby resolving emissions issues affecting coal-fired power plants.
What does CCT stand for?
CCT stands for Clean Coal Technology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CCT
We have 453 other meanings of CCT in our Acronym Attic
- Charly Cyclo Team (French cycling team)
- China Coast Time (GMT+0800)
- Chino Community Theatre (Chino, California)
- Christian Council of Tanzania
- Circuit Configuration Table
- Circuit Connection Table
- Circuito Cerrado de Televisión (Spanish: Closed Circuit Television; also seen as CCTV)
- Cisco Cable Troubleshooter
- Clarkson College of Technology (now Clarkson University; Potsdam, NY)
- Clinical Care Team (various organizations)
- Clinical Competency Test
- Clock Cycle Time (computing)
- Clomid Challenge Test (fertility)
- Close Combat Techniques
- Closed Circuit Test
- Cobb Community Transit (Georgia, USA)
- Cobb County Department of Transportation Authority
- Code Carrier Tracker (GPS)
- Cognitive Complexity Theory
Samples in periodicals archive:
html#utm_source=prnewswire&utm_medium=pr&utm_campaign=Coal_energy Clean Coal Technologies - Global Market Size, Trends, Regulations and Key Country Analysis to 2020 Summary This report analyzes the global clean coal technology market in terms of power generation capacity and revenues for key clean coal technologies: supercritical, ultrasupercritical, circulating fluidized bed combustion and IGCC.
Yet another paper proposes insight into the viability and profits of US exports of clean coal technology to other countries.
A dramatic warning that "all is lost on global warming" unless the world finds a new clean coal technology in the next few years has been made by the UK energy minister, Malcolm Wicks.
The Arkansas Clean Coal Technology Conference will be held July 17-18 at the University of Arkansas Community College at Hope.
We are surrounded by coal and water in Wales and we should be developing tidal energy and clean coal technology to meet our energy demands.
THE Government was urged yesterday to back clean coal technology to secure the jobs of thousands of workers in the mining industry.
Because China has so much coal, Mitchell says, "a universally available, truly clean coal technology would be of great benefit.