The emissions evaluation and tests were conducted by the Clean Air Vehicle Technology Center at its California Truck Testing Service (CaTTS) facility, located at the campus of the Chevron Richmond Research Center in Northern California.
What does CAVTC stand for?
CAVTC stands for Clean Air Vehicle Technology Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Columbus African Violet Society (Ohio, USA)
- Component Analog Video Signal
- Central Avra Valley Storage and Recovery Project (Arizona)
- Complete Atrioventricular Septal Defect (cardiology)
- Certified Audio/Video Sales Professional
- Center for Advanced Vehicle Technologies (University of Alabama)
- Cold Air Velocity Test
- Computer Aided Vision Therapy
- Congestion Avoidance Visualization Tool (simulation software)
- Constant Absolute Vorticity Trajectory
- Color Airborne Video Tape Recorder
- Cost Adjustment and Visibility Tracking System (Navy Flying Hour Program)
- Ceiling And Visibility Unlimited
- Clear Air, Visibility Unlimited
- Continuous Arteriovenous Ultrafiltration (cardiology)
- Centre d'Aide à la Virtualisation de l'Université du Maine (French: Virtualization Help Center from the University of Maine; University of Maine; Le Mans, France)
- Canadian Association of Veterans in United Nations Peacekeeping
- Cardholder Authentication Verification Value
- Combination Air and Vacuum Valve
- Catalog of Active Volcanoes of the World