Clean Diesel Is Comparable To CNG in Emissions Schaeffer noted that an analysis by the Clean Air Task Force compared 2012 CNG bus emissions and 2012 clean diesel buses to model year 2000 diesel bus emissions.
What does CATF stand for?
CATF stands for Clean Air Task Force
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CATF
We have 12 other meanings of CATF in our Acronym Attic
- Caribbean Action Task Force
- Cartilage-derived Anti-Tumor Factor
- Casualty Actuarial Task Force
- Central American Timber Fund (Luxembourg)
- Central Approval Task Force
- Centre for Alternative Transportation Fuels
- Chemical Action Task Force
- Childhood Asthma Task Force
- China Air Task Force (replaced Flying Tigers, 1942)
- Citizens Advisory Task Force
- Coastal Agenda Task Force (India)
- Collection Assessment Task Force
- Columbus AIDS Task Force
- Combined Amphibious Task Force
- Commander, Amphibious Task Force (US DoD)
- Community Awareness Task Force Inc.
- Competitive Agricultural Technology Funds
- Confiscated Assets Trust Fund (Australia)
- Consumer Advisory Task Force
- Contemporary American Theater Festival
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Clean Air Task Force said these coal-burning facilities together lead to 254 heart attacks, 2,480 asthma attacks and 157 deaths every year.
Ming Sung, Chief Representative-Asia Pacific, Clean Air Task Force
The summit is initiated by Asian Coalition for Climate and Energy, supported by Clean Air Task Force, and organized by Asia Carbon Energy Co.
In addition, the Clean Air Task Force said the agency did not properly consider whether the increased use of biofuels in the U.
The Clean Air Task Force projects that, in 2010, Cook County residents will suffer 540 premature deaths, 707 nonfatal heart attacks, 11,459 asthma attacks and 67,603 lost work days each year because of diesel emissions, from trucks, ships, construction machinery and trains.
The report was published in May by the Clean Air Task Force (CATF), who have found that the burning of crops in Saskatchewan are contributing to the melting of the Arctic ice.
During the UNH workshop, a report by the Clean Air Task Force detailing some of the campaign's findings on agricultural burning and transport to the Arctic will be officially released.