Among those participating include BURNT, Interfaith Earth Care Network, Creative Recycling Systems, Clean Air Partnership of Middle Tennessee, Metro Beautification and Environment Commission and The Way to Happiness Foundation (TWTH).
What does CAP stand for?
CAP stands for Clean Air Partnership
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAP
We have 1489 other meanings of CAP in our Acronym Attic
- Civic Arts Plaza
- Civil Air Patrol
- Civil Assistance Plan (US and Canada)
- Civil Augmentation Program (US DoD)
- Civil Aviation Publication (UK CAA)
- Civilian Advisory Panel
- Claim Automation and Procedures (insurance)
- Claim Automation Procedure
- Claims Assistance Professional (health care)
- Classic American Pilsner (beer)
- Clean Air Plan
- Client Access Point
- Client Assessment Protocol
- Client Assistance Program
- Client Assistance Project
- Clinical and Administrative Pharmacy (various schools)
- Closing Agreement Program (IRS)
- Club Athlétique de Périgueux (French: Périgueux Athletic Club; Périgueux, France)
- Club Auto Passion (French automobile club)
- Clube Atlético Paranaense (Brazilian football club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CRT's mission is to develop public-private partnerships to solve air quality problems, and today's announcement is the next step in CRT's efforts to create a national venue to share best practices, build clean air partnerships between America's ports and their customers and service providers," said CRT President Rick Gabrielson, who is the Director of International Transportation for Target Corporation.
To maintain Green Business status, members must be, at minimum, a bronze member of the Central Indiana Clean Air Partnership and submit an application to the chamber's review committee.
GM is funding much of a $2 million program called the "Community Clean Air Partnership.
Programs proposed last year, but rejected by Congress -- Better America Bonds and the Clean Air Partnership Fund -- also resurfaced at proposed funding levels slightly above those proposed in the Clinton-Gore 2000 budget.
To help offset the cost, the President's Clean Air Partnership Fund was created to make federal money available to cities and states nationwide for air pollution mitigation.
Plant-a-Tree with WebEx is just one aspect of our WebEx for Clean Air partnership to help educate and encourage companies to become carbon-aware and pursue environmentally sound policies.
Hart - and the South Coast Clean Air Partnership, which oppose the AQMD proposal.