The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recently announced the signing of a new Clean Air Nonroad Diesel Rule designed to reduce emissions from construction, agricultural and industrial diesel-powered equipment by more than 90 percent.
What does CAND stand for?
CAND stands for Clean Air Nonroad Diesel (emissions control; US EPA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CAND
We have 3 other meanings of CAND in our Acronym Attic
- Cancer Literature
- Cambridge and Nottingham Corpus of Discourse in English
- Canadian Command
- Women's Cancer Information Project
- Canadian Content
- Canadian Contingent
- Canadian Association of Numismatic Dealers (Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada)
- Chronic Alcoholic Nervous Disease
- Complete Axillary Node Dissection
- Complexity and Nonlinear Dynamics
- Cullin-Associated and Neddylation-Dissociated 1
- Computer-Aided (or Assisted) New Drug Application
- Command And Edit (Unisys)
- Culvert Analysis and Design (Open Source Design Software for Buried Structures)
- Canadian Committee on the Dynamics and Evolution of the Lithosphere
- Canadian Delegation
- Central and East London Comprehensive Local Research Network (NIHR Comprehensive Clinical Research Network)
- Child and Adolescent NeuroDevelopment Initiative (University of Massachusetts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Administrator Mike Leavitt's official signing tomorrow of the Clean Air Nonroad Diesel Rule: "Tomorrow's signing of the Clean Air Nonroad Diesel Rule marks a significant milestone and new era for off-road diesel engines and equipment.
During the tour, Deputy Regional Administrator Meiburg will highlight the Agency's new proposed Clean Air Nonroad Diesel Rule.