Howorth's clean air engineering is a proven concept which allows for a controlled flow of air, enabling contaminates to be carried away for optimal containment.
What does CAE stand for?
CAE stands for Clean Air Engineering
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CAE
We have 241 other meanings of CAE in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Asthma Educator
- Certified Audio Engineer (various companies)
- Chicago, Aurora, and Elgin Railroad Corporation
- Chief Audit Executive
- Child Abduction Emergency (EAS Code, AMBER Alert)
- Childhood Absence Epilepsy
- China Architectural Engineering
- Chinese Academy of Engineering
- Chloroacetate Esterase (pathology)
- Civic Arts Education (Walnut Creek, CA)
- Client Access Express (software)
- Client Application Enabler (IBM)
- Client Automation Enterprise (Hewlett Packard)
- Club Asso Emploi (French: Employment Association Club; est. 2010)
- Collectif Anti-Expulsions (French: Anti-Eviction Collective; est. 1998)
- College Application Essay
- College of Aeronautical Engineering (Pakistan Air Force Academy; Risalpur, Pakistan)
- Columbia, SC, USA - Columbia SC Airport Metropolitan (Airport Code)
- Comissão de Assuntos Econômicos (Portuguese: Economic Affairs Committee; Brazil)
- Command Acquisition Executives
Samples in periodicals archive:
I'd been trying to get our tech staff to put my catalog on CD-ROM, but there was no sense of urgency," says Golden, a vice president at Clean Air Engineering (CAE), a Palatine, Illinois-based air pollution testing firm.