LAS VEGAS, April 12 /PRNewswire/ -- The Las Vegas Hilton has signed Grammy winner Diana Krall to her first Las Vegas appearance, with the popular entertainer performing four nights, June 14 -17 in the legendary Hilton Theater -- featuring The Clayton-Hamilton Jazz Orchestra -- it was announced today by Las Vegas Hilton executives.
What does CHJO stand for?
CHJO stands for Clayton-Hamilton Jazz Orchestra
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CHJO in our Acronym Attic
- Community of Hungarian Journalists (Hungary)
- Consumer Health Journal
- Colorado Hunter Jumper Association
- Connecticut Hunter Jumper Association
- Carnegie Hall Jazz Band
- Cherry Hill Jewish Business Network (New Jersey)
- Christelijk Homo Jongeren Contact (Dutch: Gay Christian Youth Contact)
- Crown Heights Jewish Community Council (New York, NY)
- Clarella Hacket Johnson Library (Sand Creek, WI)
- Claydon Heeley Jones Mason (UK)
- Canvas Hook and Jab Pads (product; boxing)
- Clarella Hackett Johnson Public Library
- Castle Hill Junior School (UK)
- Centre Hospitalier Jean Titeca (French: Hospital Jean Titeca; Belgium)
- Complete History of Jack the Ripper (book)
- Central Hardwoods Joint Venture (Webster Groves, MO)
- Church, Harris, Johnson and Williams, P.C. (Montana; est. 1949)
- CHKDSK (File Name Extension)
- Chuuk, Caroline Islands, Micronesia (airport code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Here she again delves into the Great American Songbook, backed by the ever-tasteful and understated Clayton-Hamilton Jazz Orchestra, which she worked with on last year's not-so-swinging ``Christmas Songs.
with the Clayton-Hamilton Jazz Orchestra, and he collaborated with Oscar Peterson and Brown on The Very Tall Band, also released this year.
On ``Christmas Songs,'' she is joined by the Clayton-Hamilton Jazz Orchestra on seasonal standards such as ``Let It Snow,'' ``I'll Be Home for Christmas'' and ``Jingle Bells.
Clayton-Hamilton Jazz Orchestra, John Anson Ford Amphitheatre, $24 and $30.
Clayton-Hamilton Jazz Orchestra, CSUN's Performing Arts Center.
23 and April 12: Clayton-Hamilton Jazz Orchestra - Among the best big bands in the country, it recently completed a season at the Hollywood Bowl.
She was then joined by the Clayton-Hamilton Jazz Orchestra and a string section from the Henry Mancini Institute for ``Do It Again.