Foodservice a wonderful set of complementary strengths in e-commerce, advanced distribution networks, physical fulfillment and many talented people," said Jim Rogers, a partner of Clayton, Dubilier and Rice and former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Alliant.
What does CD&R stand for?
CD&R stands for Clayton, Dubilier and Rice (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Custom Delay
- Cystitis Diet (veterinary prescription diet food)
- Cytoplasmic Domain (immunology)
- Democratic Republic of the Congo (country code, top level domain)
- Canadian Display & Control System Interface
- Compact Disk Read Only Memory
- Compensation Discussion and Analysis
- Central Data and Cataloguing Center
- Central Distribution and Control Center
- Concept Development and Experimentation
- Communications Distribution and Switching Center (NASA)
- Course Development and Web Services
- Compact Disc + Graphics
- Common Digitizer 2
- Phonetic-Class-Dependent Articulatory Feature-Based Conditional Pronunciation Model
- Child Development - Community Policing
- Compact Disc - Digital Audio
- Collagen Gel Droplet-Embedded Culture-Drug Sensitivity Test
- Compact Disk-Erasable
- Consultant Dietitians in Health Care Facilities (also seen as CDHCF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cribiore was Co-President of Clayton, Dubilier and Rice, which he joined in 1985.
Ned Lautenbach, from Clayton, Dubilier and Rice, has been named to replace me as chief executive officer," said Mr.