To facilitate the analysis, we divided the 150 disciplines into nine broader general categories using classification of instructional programs (CIP) codes as a guideline.
What does CIP stand for?
CIP stands for Classification of Instructional Programs
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIP
We have 603 other meanings of CIP in our Acronym Attic
- Citizen Information Project (UK)
- City of Piedmont (Piedmont, CA)
- Civic Internet Portal
- Civic Involvement Projects (Sabanci University, Istanbul, Turkey)
- Civilian Investigative Panel (Miami, FL)
- Clark Internet Publishing
- Clarke Institute of Psychiatry (Canada)
- Class Improvement Plan
- Class Improvement Program
- Classical Internet Protocol Over ATM
- Client Interest Program
- Clothing Issue Point
- Club Informatique Paca (French computer club)
- Club Inter Pharmaceutique (French pharmacy association)
- Club Italiano Panhard (Italian automobile club)
- Cluster Intercept Parameter
- Coast-In Point
- Coating Inspector Program
- Cochlear Implant Program (hearing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
High school transcript studies can now relate career/technical education classes more closely to career clusters, the Standard Occupational Classification system, and the center's postsecondary course taxonomy, which is linked to the Classification of Instructional Programs.
Browse by Occupational Groups Selecting this feature gives a choice of searching the data by one of nine codes including Occupational Group Arrangement, Industry Code, Guide for Occupational Exploration, Occupational Aptitude Pattern, Work Field, MPSMS, SOC, OES, or Classification of Instructional Programs.